The ArdexaLinux Image
Our guides to help you manage and administer ArdexaLinux
The ArdexaLinux is a debian based Linux image produced by Ardexa. It contains features that support remote Internet of Things (IoT) installations. ArdexaLinux provides a number of benefits designed to provide your installation of Ardexa Devices as seamless, stable and ease-of-use experience as possible. We recommend it be used for the following advantages:
- The default network manager is updated for easier configuration
- It will automatically connect, and remain connected to, any DHCP enabled Ethernet network.
- It will automatically connect to the ArdexaNet WIFI dongle, if available.
- It will allow connection to the Internet via mobile phone USB tethering.
- It will allow all network settings to be configured via the cloud.
- Includes tools to keep the Ardexa Agent alive.
- Pre-installed with Discovery Tools
- Tools for network management, usb tethering, usb ethernet and 4g modem.
- Black box recorder; tracks network availability, DNS and gateway, and many other parameters